12th WIEF Exhibition
Located in Exhibition Hall A, the 12th WIEF Exhibition has been arranged to grant numerous networking opportunities and afford prominence to corporations who are interested in showcasing their products, services and recent innovations.
The exhibition was held on August 2-4, 2016 which was contributed by 53 exhibitors with 55 booths, including 2 pavilion from Indonesia and Malaysia. Those booths consist of 37 sponsor booths which include national and multinational companies; 2 country pavilions from Indonesia and Malaysia; 10 country desks from Pakistan, Brazil, Spain, Korea, Thailand, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Guinea; and 6 SME booths showcasing Islamic fashion, batik, innovation, and other handicrafts from Indonesia.
SMEs participating in Country Pavilions and Country Desks are open to explore opportunities in regional and international markets, discover new funding options, increase brand exposure, establish business partnerships and organise one-on-one business meeting with interested parties.
The Indonesian Country Pavilion is uniquely designed to attract crowds and engage forum participants:
- Halal Tourism Cluster: Ministry of Tourism; Ministry of Maritime and Fisheries
- Islamic Fashion Cluster: Cita Tenun Indonesia; Ikat Indonesia (by Didiet Maulana); APPMI (by Poppy Dharsono)
- Islamic Finance Cluster, Innovation and Digital Economy: Himpunan Bank Milik Negara; Inkubator bisnis start-ups by PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero); PT Dirgantara Indonesia; BRISat by BRI
- Government Cluster: Ministry of Finance Ditjen PPR; Badan Pengembangan Infrastruktur Wilayah; Bank Indonesia; Kementerian PPN/ Bappenas; Otoritas Jasa Keuangan
- Culinary and Business Network Cluster: Asosiasi Dewan Teh; Business presentation
- It also features Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) and the Ministry of Trade, which promote the upcoming Trade Expo Indonesia in October 2016.
The ‘Modest Fashion’ exhibition includes a collaboration of BeKraf, Berau Indonesia creative economy and HijUp, an Indonesia e-commerce platform for Muslim fashion on display at the Exhibition Hall.
The Exhibition is open for forum participants and the public until the closing of the forum on Thursday, August 4, 2016.