The 13th WIEF offers an ideal opportunity for you to participate in a high level and cutting-edge forum. It’s where you’re able to obtain first-hand industry knowledge. It’s the place to discuss today’s changing dynamics in the business world with international and inter-industrial colleagues.
13th WIEF is HRDF SBL claimable for companies registered with HRDF. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VISIT:
- Set clear business objectives by defining what you’re hoping to achieve at, and from, the Forum.
- Identify and connect with the people you want to meet by selecting the sessions you want to attend and exhibitions you want to see.
- Register online to not only avoid congestion and long queues during event day but also to take advantage of our early bird rate.
- Promote your business and we can help you through our sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Just contact our Marketing Team for details.
- Schedule and plan meetings for the Forum ahead of time through our business matchmaking system that’s available online.
- Navigate with ease around the various Forum spaces with the official Forum app.
- Prepare your travel documents including visa applications. You may access visa information here.
- Research Sarawak and its capital city Kuching, before your arrival to ensure you get the most from your visit.
- Book your flights early to take advantage of special fares.
- Reserve your accommodation.
- Post-Forum tips:
- Catch up on any missed conference sessions by downloading updated presentations from the Forum’s website.
- Follow-up on leads that you’ve collected during the Forum promptly.
Participants are invited to register online in order to confirm their attendance at the 13th WIEF that will be held in the beautiful city of Kuching, Sarawak on 21 – 23 November 2017.
The registration fee of USD800, entitles you to the following:
- Entrance to all Forum Sessions (21 – 23 November 2017)
- Entrance to Exhibition
- Entrance to the Business Networking Breakfast (BNB) session (22 November 2017)
- Meals (lunch and two coffee breaks each day)
- Participant’s Pack
- Access to Participants Database via Business Matchmaking System
- Access to Presentations after the Forum
- Certificate of Participation
- For Malaysian participants, normal registration fees is fixed at RM3560
(Exchange rate is RM4.45 to 1USD )
Group discounts are available for groups of 3 or more participants. Please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be informed that the WIEF Registration Team will issue tags for registered participants from 18th November 2017.
- To avoid congestion and long queues on Forum day, we suggest early collection of your tag.
- The WIEF Secretariat will provide all necessary information related to the Forum. In addition, they’ll be responsible for distribution of Forum documents and speech transcripts.
- Speakers are requested to send in any materials, such as PowerPoint slides, to the Forum Secretariat with regards to your presentation or speech.
- WIEF will endeavor to support environment protection efforts by reducing the use of paper. Thus, limited quantity of documents will be circulated at the Forum venue and participants may access all documents at the Forum’s website.
- The Media Centre is available for journalists to access internet, fax, printers and photo copiers and refreshments.
LANGUAGE AND SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETATION SYSTEM (SIS)
- The official language of the Forum is English.
- Simultaneous interpretation service is provided at each session of the Forum for the convenience of non-English speaking participants.
- Interpretation service is provided for the following languages: Arabic, French and Russian.
- It’s crucial that you have your 13th WIEF badge on you at all times during the Forum.
- Your 13th WIEF badge will allow access to the Forum sessions, exhibitions, social events, meals and shuttle services.
- Your badge must be visible at all times or no access to the Forum’s venues will be permitted by our security staff.
- For obvious safety reasons, you’ll pass through several security checkpoints at the Forum and we discourage bringing weapons or sharp objects such as pocket knives and scissors, as this may cause delays.
- Report lost or damaged badges immediately at the Forum Registration Counter.
- Fee to replace a lost or damaged badge is USD50.
- Business attire is required during the Forum.