We are currently opening Media Partnership registration for 13th WIEF. Please find the details as follows.
Join us as Media Partner
International, regional and local media are cordially invited to work in parallel with us as we strive towards enhancing the world economy and improving the lives of people around the globe.
As a media partner, you will have exclusive access to the Forum’s latest news, as well as our global network of leaders, experts and thinkers.
Why Become a Media Partner
As WIEF enters its 13th year, media partnership and support continue to play a crucial role in amplifying global media coverage of the Forum. Media partners are important to us, as we keep on striving to build bridges through business across countries and regions through our annual gathering of world and business leaders.
Since its inception in 2005, WIEF has evolved into a highly-acclaimed international platform that draws heads of government, experts, captains of industries, academics and entrepreneurs together to build bridges through business across the Muslim and non-Muslim worlds.
Last year, the Forum saw the presence of 5 Global Leaders, 18 Ministers and Government Representatives, and 4,580 participants from 73 countries, as well as rave reviews and worldwide media coverage. We have come a long way, from a mere three Global Leaders and 600 participants at the inaugural Forum. WIEF is now recognised by world leaders as a focal point to promote the economic agenda of their own countries and to network with the business community of other countries.
The 13th WIEF will position our media partners as prime sources for contemporary world news, and in return you will offer the 13th WIEF extensive media coverage and impactful publicity.
- BRAND VISIBILITYon a global platform
- NETWORK and build new relationships
- ACCESS to high level officials and key corporate figures
- PROMINENT EXPOSURE through our integrated marketing campaign
- ACCESS to special coverage, features and interviews.
For more information, please email email@example.com
MEDIA PARTNER’S DELIVERABLES
- Branding of 13th WIEF as event partner.
- Acknowledgement and listing of 13th WIEF as event partner in media partner’s print publication and website, with hyperlink.
- ** 120 x 30-second promo spots campaign on media partner’s TV channel, 3 months before the event until Nov 23, 2017 in Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
- ** 110 x 60-second event highlights spots campaign on media partner’s TV channel post event in Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
- Three (3) x full-page, full-colour advertisement in media partner’s publication leading up to the event.
- Banner advertisement on media partner’s website starting from now till Nov 23, 2017.
- Three (3) times x Email blast the 13th WIEF media materials, announcement and updates to media partner’s subscribers .
- Publication of press materials and announcement on 13th WIEF in print and online platform before, during and after the event.
- Interview key speakers and WIEF spokespersons before and during the event.
- Cover the 13th WIEF event.
- Five (5) times x Promotion of Forum on media partner’s social media networks.
** For broadcast media
- Branding as media partner of the 13th WIEF.
- Recognition and acknowledgement as media partner in all of the Forum’s
collaterals which includes venue backdrop, marketing & advertising collaterals
- Recognition and acknowledgement as media partner in selected WIEF Foundation publications, website and social media platforms with hyperlinks
- One (1) full-page, full-colour advertisement insertion in the Forum’s official programme book.
- Opportunity for media partner’s news anchor to moderate a panel session at the Forum.
- * Three (3) x Complimentary participant’s registration passes.
- Placement of media partner’s publications at designated area. ie speakers lounge
- Opportunity for media partner to interview key speakers, WIEF spokespersons and *key leaders before and during the event
- Special discount for media partner’s subscribers for Forum registration.
- *One standard exhibition booth for media partner to display its profile and publications. (first come first serve basis)
- Promote media partner through the Forum’s social media networks.
*Benefits accorded are subject to the terms of the Partnership Agreement.