Join us as Media Partner
International, regional and local media are cordially invited to work with us as we strive towards enhancing the world economy and enriching the community around the globe.
As a media partner, you will have exclusive access to the Foundation’s latest news, global network and attendance to WIEF organised events.
Why Become a Media Partner
As WIEF Foundation enters its 14th year, media partnership and support continue to play a crucial role in amplifying global media coverage of the annual Forum and our initiatives. Media partners are important to us, as we keep on striving to build bridges through business across countries and regions through our annual gathering of world and business leaders.
Since its inception in 2005, WIEF has evolved into a highly-acclaimed international platform that draws heads of government, experts, captains of industries, academics and entrepreneurs together to build bridges through business across the Muslim and non-Muslim worlds.
In 2017, the 13th Forum saw the presence of 7 Global Leaders, 10 Ministers and Government Representatives, 3,000 participants from 77 countries, as well as rave reviews and worldwide media coverage. We have come a long way, from a mere three Global Leaders and 600 participants at the inaugural Forum. WIEF is now recognised by world leaders as a focal point to promote the economic agenda of their own countries and to network with the business community of other countries.
The annual WIEF will position our media partners as prime sources for contemporary world news, and in return you will offer the Foundation extensive media coverage on the Forum and our initiatives, and impactful publicity.
As a media partner, you will get to benefit from:
- Brand visibility on a global platform
- Network to build new relationships
- Access to high level officials and key corporate figures for interviews
- Prominent exposure through our integrated marketing campaign
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
MEDIA PARTNER’S DELIVERABLES
- Branding of WIEF Foundation as event partner.
- Acknowledgement and listing of WIEF Foundation as event partner in media partner’s print publication and website, with hyperlink.
- Three (3) x full-page, full-colour advertisement in media partner’s publication leading up to the selected event.
- Banner advertisement on media partner’s website.
- Three (3) times x Email blast of the selected event’s media materials, announcement and updates to media partner’s subscribers .
- Publication of press materials and announcement on the selected event in print and online platform before, during and after the event.
- Interview key speakers and WIEF spokespersons before and during the events.
- Coverage of events and Foundation activities
- Five (5) times x Promotion of selected events on media partner’s social media networks.
- 150 x 30-second promo spots campaign on media partner’s TV channel, 3 months before the event in Asia, Europe and the Middle East.**
** For broadcast media
- Branding as media partner of WIEF Foundation.
- Recognition and acknowledgement as media partner in all of the Foundation’s collaterals which includes venue backdrop, marketing & advertising collaterals.
- Recognition and acknowledgement as media partner in selected WIEF Foundation publications, website and social media platforms with hyperlinks.
- Opportunity for media partner’s news anchor to moderate a panel session at the annual Forum and/or initiatives under the Foundation.
- Complimentary participant passes for Foundation’s events.
- Placement of media partner’s publications at designated area. ie speakers lounge, information counter during selected events and Forum.
- Opportunity for media partner to interview key speakers, WIEF spokespersons and key leaders before and during the event
- Special discount for media partner’s subscribers for Forum registration.
- Promote media partner through the Forum’s social media networks.
Note: Benefits accorded are subject to the terms of the Partnership Agreement. Each agreement are subjected to the specific terms & conditions agreed between both parties.