MUSIAD Headquarters, Istanbul, Turkey
On 14 March 2011, the second roundtable of the series was organised by the WIEF Foundation with 2 sessions on the topic of “Business Opportunities in Kazakhstan” and “Empowering SMEs in Far Eastern Markets & Impacts of Globalization of SMEs”.
The event was graced by the Malaysian Ambassador in Istanbul, H.E. Dato’ Saipul Anuar Abdul Muin with more than 50 delegates in attendance, including the media.
- MUSIAD (Independent Industrialists and Businessmen’s Association in Turkish)
- The Embassy of Malaysia in Turkey
- The Embassy of Kazakhstan in Turkey
- Mr. Omer Cihad Vardan, President of MUSIAD
- Mr. Yerkebulan Sapiyev, Minister Counsellor, Embassy of Kazakhstan in Turkey
- Mr. Mahdi Mohd Ariffin, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, SME Corporation, Malaysia
- Mr. Selahattin Kaya , Manager of Ikitelli Branch, KOSGEB
- Mr. Erkan Kaptan, Project Director, ISPAT
- Mr. Yavuz Onay, Chairman, Turkish –Taiwan Business Council, DEIK
- Mr. Sevket Can Tulumen, Chairman, Foreign Relations Commission, MUSAID
- Dato’ Dr Norreasah Mohamad, Chairman, WIEF Businesswomen Network (Moderator)
- Mr Halil Kulluk, Chairman, Intekno Group of Companies, Turkey (Moderator)