Volunteers are integral members of the WIEF Foundation team. You help make the 13th WIEF in Sarawak a huge success by serving as a liaison officer or volunteer.
Get involved, meet interesting people, boost your confidence and gain additional skills. If you are highly passionate, energetic and committed to making a difference, we’d like to meet you.
As a liaison officer, you will:
- Assist a selected group of role players who are invited to speak at the Forum.
- Ensure your role players are briefed on time and location of their respective speaking slots.
- Help with any practical questions or requests from the role players.
As a volunteer, you will:
- Be assigned to work in various areas such as speaker management, event setup, logistics, registration, hospitality, food & beverage, sponsorship, exhibition and much more.
- Provide support to the WIEF team.
- Master’s degree, bachelor’s degree, diploma holders.
- Between 19 – 35 years old.
- Fluent in English and Malay.
- Ability to converse in other languages will be an advantage.
- Presentable, outgoing with good communication skills.
The volunteering period is from 21 – 23 November 2017. You’ll be required to fulfil 10 – 12 hours daily. However, working days and hours may be extended depending on requirements of the department in which you work.
Successful applicants must be able to arrange their own transportation to and from the Forum venue. For outstation applicants, you’ll be responsible for your own lodging throughout the duration of your volunteering period.
Whatever your interests or talent, we welcome your application.
Please apply at https://form.jotform.me/71720467505455
Application deadline: 15 October 2017
For further inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only temporary vacancies are available.
- Successful volunteers will receive meals, daily stipend and a certificate.