Business Matchmaking System is a complimentary service provided by the 12th World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF) for companies and individuals to foster relationships, seek new opportunities and achieve greater business results across borders, religions and cultures. Having quality meetings face-to-face between participants, sponsors and exhibitors is a major draw for WIEF Forums.
DELEGATES CAN USE THIS SYSTEM TO:
- Search for business partners, investors, customers, suppliers and etc
- Interact with delegates from different backgrounds
- Arrange meetings with individuals or companies of interest
- Build new relationships and discuss prospects
- The system is for the 12th World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF) confirmed registered delegates only.
- Delegates are responsible for setting their own appointment date, time and location.
The Business Matchmaking System will be available from 18th July 2016 – 4th August 2016.
- Appointments will be at the 12th WIEF Linked Up Lounge in the Exhibition Hall 1.
DATE & TIME
- 3rd August 2016 – 10.00am to 5.00pm
- 4th August 2016 – 10.00am to 12.00pm
MATCHMAKING SYSTEM LINK
Matchmaking link will be sent to all registered delegates via email along with the user guide.
The Business Matchmaking System is exclusive to registered Forum delegates only. To find out more visit www.wief.org.