Business Matchmaking System is a complimentary service provided by the 11th World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF) for companies and individuals to foster relationships, seek new opportunities and achieve greater business results across borders, religions and cultures.
– Search for business partners, investors, customers, suppliers and etc
– Interact with delegates from different backgrounds
– Arrange meetings with individuals or companies of interest
– Build new relationships and discuss prospects
– The system is for the 11th World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF) registered delegates only.
– Delegates are responsible for setting their own appointment date, time and location.
The Business Matchmaking System will be available from 3rd October 2015 – 31st December 2015.
– Matchmaking link will be sent to all registered delegates along with the pass code (Via Email) by 25th October 2015.
– For subscription activation/deactivation, delegates are required to send their full name, organisation and designation to email@example.com and we will respond to you within 2 working days.