Reporters, Journalists, Writers and Editors are invited to apply for Press Credentials to the Public Relations Department, 11th WIEF, 03-05 November 2015, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Please fill out registration fields completely and submit your registration online. Once your information has been submitted, your application for press registration will be reviewed and if accepted, we will confirm via email.
11th WIEF Press Registration entitles you to:
- Entrance to all Forum Sessions (3rd – 5th November 2015)
- Entrance to MOCAfest – Marketplace of Creative Arts (3rd – 5th November 2015)
- Entrance to Exhibition (3rd – 5th November 2015)
- Entrance to the Business Networking Breakfast session (5 November 2015)
- Meals (lunch and two coffee breaks each day)
- Delegates Pack including the Forum Programme
- Access to Delegates Database via Business Matchmaking System
- Online access to Presentations after the Forum
- Certificate of Participation
- Simultaneous Interpretation (English, Arabic, French, Russian)
REGISTER NOW: http://register.wief.org/wief11/